Answered

Pay Data Upload

• 30 January 2024
  • 3 replies

• Getting Started
  • 1 reply

Hi, I tried to upload a bulk update for our salary information but because there were two stages to our pay award this year (automatic progression on 1st April 2023 then cost of living increase  which wasnt agreed with Union until Dec but to be backdated to 1st April.) Because theres already a record in the system for the 1st April progression uplift the system wont now let me upload the cost of living increase data because it has the same effective date - Help??

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 31 January 2024, 18:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @LHA,

That is correct we can only import data with 1 effective date, if previously same date was chosen the system will not let us import  new data. 
In this case you can delete previous import and import again the needed data. Belong both imports to the Salary Base? Or can one of them be imported as for example One-time compensation? In that case you can have the same Effective date.

Here you will find more information regarding: Import salary data (Implementation). 

Best,

Sofia 

Thanks Sofia, both are Base salary, not one time compensation, so I had hoped to be able to overwrite the original 1st April 23 data with some revised 1st April 23 salaries. Looks like I’ll have to manually edit them individually then?

Thanks,

LHA

Userlevel 5

Hi @LHA,

You can manually edit them, or delete previous import ( so we don’ t have double effective dates) and import again.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply