Answered

Supervisors - Reminder pending annual leave request

• 27 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

Is it possible to send a reminder to a line manager that an annual leave request is pending their approval. They obviously get the initial email saying it’s been requested, but as our managers aren’t logging on each day they’re forgetting. I was looking for a way to remind them through the system without having to screenshot and chase managers via email. 

Thanks, 

Toni

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 28 November 2023, 16:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Toni_K,

The only thing I can think of is that, if you are a Administrator of your Personio account, you can add in the line managers profile a reminder for themself, let’s say, once a week you add the reminder to block some time to go through the requests. For that, you have to go to the relevant employee profile and click Reminders. Under Add a reminder, select the appropriate Reminder date. Enter a Note to provide additional information and click Add. Please be aware that these type of reminders are not link to an attribute and that’s why you can use this option. The other ways to Create reminders are link to an attribute so for absences requests wouldn’t work. 

I wanted to show you that actually, Personio reminds you some time after the absence request that you have pending request to respond. This is an email example from my test account:

I hope this helps you! I’m aware that this is not exactly what you were looking for but I thought it’d be great to share. Same way, it’d be nice if you post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team 🙌🏽

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply