Answered

reminder

• 24 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Does anyone know how often are triggered and at what intervalls if someone in the workflow does not approve a specif request (ie annual leave request).

Is there just one or are the reminders getting more frequest if the approver fails to approve the request.

many thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 April 2023, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @bruchm,

I’m happy to take this one! 😀

In the example you have provided, the notification will trigger within the next 30 minutes after the absence was requested. This will trigger the task and the email. No others notifications or reminders will be triggered for the approvers if they fail to approve the request. This article describes the events for which notifications and tasks can be sent. It also explains the types of notifications and tasks that exist in Personio: Notifications and Tasks in Personnel Administration, especially this section I find very informative. 

I do really think that having the functionality of being able to add more notifications or custom them as per our needs would greatly improve our software usability! I would like to encourage you to search for a post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day!

Best,

Zulema

Your reply