News

⏰ More time for a good cause: We are extending our End-of-Year Campaign 🌏

• 20 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Community,

We've got some great news: Our End-of-Year Campaign is in full swing. Today, the 7/7 HR discussion for Antarctica was published. This means that we have traveled to all continents and our voyage around the world is a complete success thanks to your numerous contributions!

Now, as you can see from the title, we want to extend the new years celebrations and therefore also the campaign! 😍

The original deadline for all incoming comments was January 7, 2024, 23:59 (CET). We want to give you the opportunity to have a relaxed start to the new year, enjoy the holidays with your loved ones and, of course, start with your New Year's resolutions. 😁
Β 

We have therefore decided to extend the deadline for all incoming comments until January 31, 2024, 23:59 CET. πŸ™Œ
This means more opportunities to take part in the exciting discussions and at the same time more donations for the charity Doctors Without Borders.

I am very happy that you as a Community now have the opportunity to contribute to a good cause for a few more days and I can't wait to share the final results with you all at the end of the campaign!Β To express how happy I am, a handpicked GIF from my side:

Β 

You can find all the HR discussions here in the Community!

Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year,
Melissa and the Personio Voyager Community Team

No replies

Be the first to reply!

Your reply