Answered

Create Applicant in Personio with Zapier

• 11 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I have an error with Zapier when I try to create a applicant: “form is not defined”. The problem born when I attached the file, by document section. I don't understand the error message "form is not defined". 

Can someone help me, please?

Screenshots have been deleted by the moderator, since they contained private data

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 18 April 2023, 17:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @frferrante,

Welcome to the community! 

Unfortunately, your screenshots contained private data, so I had to remove them. The Community is an open platform that can be visited by anyone, so we are very cautious when it comes to private data. The last image you shared cannot be opened. I think it did not contain any private data. Could you please share only screenshots with no private data on them to see if I can support you with the inquiry? I may have to forward you to my support colleagues, but I am happy to help if I can.

Thank you in advance for your response!

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

thank you for your reply.

Now I attached the screenshot of Zapier, again . I hope that it haven't private data.

Thanks for your support,

Jivan.

We have the exact same problem and are not able to resolve it

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @frferrante 

If I am correct, I can see that you have been supported by my colleague on the support team for this matter. However to give @aykutcts more information on this process, if you are experiencing issues with the setup, then you must create a support ticket with Zapier. From then on, Zapier will take over the processing and will communicate with our developers if there are any causes on our side.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,

Conor

Your reply