• 7 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
  • Communicator
  • 43 replies

Hi guys,

Where can we find more about: 

• If your company uses Slack or MS Teams, you can now integrate these with Personio to automate absence requests and approvals. Your employees will be able to request and approve absences directly via Slack or MS Teams ?

It seems like Slack/Teams integration is not available on the Marketplace anymore and that https://support.personio.de/hc/en-us/articles/360018734057 is out of date.

What we need is exactly what is described there: ability to manage absences from the Slack.

Any hints?

Best,

Vida

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Vida,

Thank you very much for your post!

The integration with Slack and MS Teams is available on the Marketplace normally, and the article you posted is up-to-date. Is the integration not appearing in your account on the Marketplace? Are you already using the API functionality for other topics?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Dear @Andrea

I am not excluding the option that I am looking at the wrong place (so please guide me). Nevertheless, there's no Slack (or Teams) option under Marketplace tab in Personio (attaching the screenshot with "Slack" entered in the Search bar).

Thank you,

Vida

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Vida,

Thank you for your answer! Slack should definitely appear within the Marketplace area in your account (see screenshot), since you have the Professional Package.

If this is not the case, please verify that you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as browser. Also, clearing your cache will update information in your Personio account and could solve this issue.

If these two measurements don’t help, please contact my colleagues for the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check if this might be a system error.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply