Answered

When will the custom workflow section be released?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Quick question: when will the custom workflow section be released?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 17 January 2023, 16:41

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @marielle.van.wieringen,

Thank you for your post!

On our product team’s scheme, custom workflows are planned to be released on the beginning of 2023. Nevertheless, we don’t have a specific point in time for releases, since they depend on the tests our product teams undertakes. These tests are necessary to exclude any failure on the functionality of new features.

We will communicate with you through our Personio Product Updates (PPU) and feature releases, as soon as custom workflows are available.

Thank you for your patience and for your interest in the new feature!

I wish you a great start into the week.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Deat @marielle.van.wieringen,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi, @Andrea @Daniele,

Any news on this topic? ‘Beginning of 2023’ is still very broad.

Kind regards, Marielle

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

Our product team is working on the development of custom workflows. At the moment, there is no exact release date for the feature, but we will inform you about it as always through all possible channels (product newsletter, in-app notifications). 

Let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @Andrea/@Daniele is on Holiday 

Is there any update on this? Really curious!

Kind regards, Marielle

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @andrea and @daniele,

Is there any update on this? Really curious! It’s not the beginning of 2023 anymore I think so I am wondering when this feature will be released.

Kind regards, Marielle

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

Custom workflows are in Beta-Testing. The release will happen afterward, but as mentioned in this and other ideas, there is no exact release date. The release date was planned for the beginning of the year as I stated, but due to testings it had to be postponed. 

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

So there is no new due date to communicate for custom workflows, @andrea ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marielle.van.wieringen,

As stated before, there is no due date at the moment.

Best,

Andrea

Hi @Andrea ,

Is the custom workflows that will be launched the same that you announced in December 2021 (image from video attached)? In this demo overview a lot of functionality is shown that doesn’t appear to be available yet. 

We have access to the beta version but it does not seem to offer us any of the functionality shown in this image and video, it just allows us to create a form that doesn’t connect with anything. Is this what will be launched after the beta? 

Thanks,

Jon

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @jon_moore,

I am not able to see the image you attached. Do you mean the people workflow automation (PWA)? If this is the case, in the name of PWA we have now activated more than 100 integrations partners, but this is for now independent of custom workflows.

I have checked internally, and only customers taking part in the beta test (who were contacted by our developer and expert teams) should have the custom workflow feature activated. The functionality you have is something different from the one the product team is working on. Your growth manager will get in touch with you to clarify this with you.

Let me know if there is anything else I can clarify for you.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Any news on these custom workflows? @Andrea 

Your reply