Answered

Workflow and approval for Employee Request

• 22 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear All,

Would it be possible to make workflows for employee requests. 

For eg. an employee’s mouse or keyboard ( which is an employee attribute) is not working and wants to request new one. Would it be possible to create a workflow where the employee requests the same and can be approved by the direct manager and is visible to the IT responsible. 

Lakshmi

icon

Best answer by Andrea 23 September 2022, 15:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Lakshmi,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us! I am happy to support you with this inquiry 😊.

Recently, we have released our new functionality Personio Conversations. With this tool, you can manage exactly the process you are mentioning in your post! You can keep track of employee requests and deliver internal support at scale with our new workplace ticketing tool. Further, you can send an approval request to certain employees as part of the process. 

Please read more about Personio Conversations in the following article:

→ Overview of Personio Conversations

To add this tool to your account, please contact your Growth manager through Find Answers. My colleague will be able to let you know more details about the pricing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely weekend!

Best,

Andrea

P.S. I changed the title of your request a bit, for other users to be able to find it easier in case they have the same question.

Your reply