Answered

Adding a 360 feedback form

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I want to add a 360 feedback form - however i dont want this to be done via a cycle as this is a more ad hoc process rather than a cyclical review currently. When i create the form i cant get it to link to the “request feedback” page, when i give feedback, i manage somehow to pull my 360 form through.

Any ideas as to what i am doing wrong?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 June 2023, 17:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Sarah Wetherell

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question!  In case you don’t wish to add this feedback as a Cycle, you also have the option of requesting it as Continuous feedback (Give feedback).

You have to possibility of adding this form by going to Settings > Performance & Development > Form templates > Create a new Form. After creating the form you can Enable this template for continuous feedback.

Performance & Development > Give Feedback.

On the moment, it is not possible to select a form when choosing Performance & Development > Request feedback. But we do have that option when choosing Give Feedback.

You can search for a post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Badge +1

Hi, I have already suggested the idea but had no feedback and really want to use a 360 approach and allow people to request their own feedback this way. 

Is there a way in this case for an individual to request that someone provides them with 360 feedback - so they are able to “give feedback” or a workflow we can create?

Thanks

Userlevel 5

Hi @Sarah Wetherell 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question!   As mentioned in previous message you do have the option in adding a template with “Give Feedback”, in case you would like to create a Work Flow with an added template unfortunately this is only possible by creating a Cycle
Thanks once again and have a great day! Here you will find more information regarding: Performance review cycles in Personio

Kind regards,

Sofia

Badge +1

Hi, 

If i create a cycle - does that mean it needs to be done at a particular time or can that be done ad hoc?

Also, if someone wants to give anonymous feedback, is that possible?

Your reply