Answered

Performance: different questions

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

We have 2 issues we would like to discuss with you.

1. Currently we noticed that if we login as manager or supervisor, the person cannot view employees' Goals, ergo there is no ''view'' button option in the system that we can tick for the supervisor. In the past this View button was in the system.

2. We also noticed that the supervisor / manager can edit the goals of their employees. These persons should not be able to edit the goals of their employees, so this needs to be changed.

Could you please help us with both problems? Your soonest reply would be appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,

Csilla Majoros

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 26 January 2023, 14:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear @Csilla , 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Supervisors will be able to view Goals for their direct reports by going to Performance & Development > Goals. The view will look something like this:

Additionally, Supervisors will be able to edit the Goals for their direct reports and their reports. This is outlined in our helpcenter article on View and edit access in the Performance & Development Area.

Unfortunately this cannot be changed to limit these editing rights, therefore I would ask you to submit this feedback into our Ideation Area for future consideration by our Product Team.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Your reply