Answered

Performance Modul

• 12 January 2023
  • 3 replies

We use the performance module and did not know that it is also chargeable and has therefore now been switched off for non-users. What can we do to access the data stored there, which is important right now because of the bonus payments for 2022?
---------------------------------
Wir nutzen das Perfomance Modul und wussten nicht, dass es zusätzlich kostenpflichtig ist und daher jetzt für Nicht-User abgeschaltet wurde. Was können wir tun, um an die dort abgelegten Daten zu gelangen, die geanu jetzt wichtig sind wegen der Boni-Zahlungen für 2022.

icon

Best answer by Lena 13 January 2023, 08:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @CEisner,

I am very sorry to hear that communication has passed you by. We had done some mailings and product notifications. I have spoken to your Growth Manager and asked her to get back to you so that you can find a solution to pay the bonuses. It looks like we can still solve this directly in this case, without company data export and complex imports. It's good that you got in touch directly! :) 

Since your post is in the international community, I have translated it so that everyone knows what it is about. :) 

----------------------------------------------
Es tut mir sehr leid zu hören, dass die Kommunikation an Euch vorbeigegangen ist und vermutlich für etwas Unruhe gesorgt hat. Wir hatten einige Mailings und Produkt Notifikationen geschalten. Ich habe mit Eurer Growth Managerin gesprochen und sie gebeten sich bei Euch zu melden, damit ihr eine Lösung findet, um die Boni auszahlen zu können. Es sieht so aus, als ob wir das in dem Fall noch direkt lösen können, ohne Unternehmensdaten Export und komplexen Importen. Gut, dass Du Dich direkt gemeldet hast! :) 

Da Dein Post in der internationalen Community ist, habe ich ihn noch übersetzt, sodass alle wissen, worum es geht. :) 

Best
Lena

Hello,

The same happened in our account, all our data is gone.

How do we get our data back?

We have no records of salary adjustments and other arrangements. All employee reviews are no longer traceable.

Greetings

Post translated by the moderator, see original message here:

Hallo,

uns geht es genauso, alle unsere Daten sind weg.

Wie bekommen wir unsere Daten wieder?

Wir haben keine Aufzeichnungen über Gehaltsanpassungen und andere Absprachen. Alle Mitarbeitergespräche sind nicht mehr nachvollziehbar.

Grüße

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @SKL,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the international Personio Community 🎉.

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

I have spoken to your growth manager, and they have told me they are already in communication with you to see if they can offer a solution for this matter. I am sorry you missed the communication regarding the deprecation of the Performance tab!

Let the Community know if there is anything else we can support you with. 

Have a great start in to the week.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

Your reply