Answered

Adjustments in the application page settings

• 12 November 2021
  • 1 reply

On the application pages the system attribute “Available from” suggest to put in a date. 
Yet the system sees this a text box instead of a date box which makes it seems a bit sloppy in the UX.

Is there anyone who is able to hide this field or made some sort of adjustment to it?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Marc 12 November 2021, 14:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @RachidL,

congratulations on your first question in the community!

I understand what you mean! I think the attribute type is set as a text field by default, to allow for more flexibility. For example when applicants need to write a comment like “End of January” or something like ” notice period of 3 months”, in case they haven’t quit their current job yet. In those cases, a date attribute would be too restrictive for the applicant.

As you already said, there is no possibility to change that, as it is a system attribute. What you can do is to hide the attribute from the application form. You can do this in the career page settings (Settings > Recruiting > Career Page > Application form settings). 

For more details, take a look at this Help Center article: Configuring the Personio Career Page

If there are any open questions, I am here to help! 

Best wishes
Marc

Your reply