Answered

Automatic Candidate Screening

• 25 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi all, 

as I wasn’t able to find a similar topic, I have a question for you all: is there a possibility to screen candidates based on certain criteria (attributes) and then automatically reject them, if they don’t fit those criteria (similar like LinkedIn Recruiter)?

Thank you!

Aneta

icon

Best answer by Daniele will be back in June 28 October 2021, 18:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Aneta,

Yes, there is a way of doing it exactly how you described it. :) 
In most cases the applications are in a specific screening phase.

1. First you can give tags to the respective candidates, who fulfil these criteria or attributes and is in the regarding phase.
  2. After screening through the applications you go back to the applicant overview for this position, and filter for the tag, eg. “Decline”, you set the check mark of all applicants on the left hand side. Please always double check before you continue.

3. As soon as at least one check mark is set on a profile the Actions Button in the right hand side is clickable. You can now bulk reject the applications. When clicking on Reject a pop up window opens and you can choose to reject and send an eMail. 

4. I recommend to have the eMail Templates in place, then you can chose the rejection template, the personal details are filled in automatically via the place holder. (When using Mail Templates please always make sure you have entered the Gender, or that it is filled directly from the application form.)

5. After sending/scheduling the rejection, the applications are moved into the phase Rejected automatically. If you have the anonymizing process in place, you don’t have to worry about anything anymore.

Does this help you? 

Best Regards,
Lena

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Lena,

thank you for your answer. This is partially helpful, bulk rejecting is something I was also looking for, however I’m looking for a way these candidates are automatically assigned this declined tag - f.e. based on them answering in the application form, they don’t speak German.

Do you know if I can have these tag assigned automatically, without me having to go through all the applications?

Thank you,

Aneta

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Aneta,

I see. This feature is not available at the moment.

It would be great if you could post your idea in our Ideation Area, I am sure that other users are interested and could benefit from a functionality like this too. They can upvote your idea and our Product Team gets your Feedback directly as well as you get an update in a certain period of time. :)

Here you find a short explanation on how to write ideas.

Best Regards,
Lena

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Very interesting discussion.
For anybody interested in this, I am linking @Aneta’s idea. If you agree, make sure to click on it and upvote/comment it!

Best,
Daniele

Your reply