Answered

Autoposting

• 24 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi folks, 

I have a number of jobs live that were published last week and set to autopost on LinkedIn and Indeed/Glassdoor. 

• On LinkedIn they are all showing as On-Site in LinkedIn although we have the office/country set as Remote. 
  • None are showing on Indeed or Glassdoor. 

Would anyone have any troubleshooting advice?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 April 2023, 14:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Volvic 

As mentioned in our helpcenter article on Posting a position on LinkedIn, please ensure that in the fields City, State and Country that Remote is inserted. You can then unpublish and re-publish this position to update these changes. 

For the other two job boards, I would kindly advise that you have the Account Owner contact our support team. This will allow us to have a look at the postings within your account and see what seems to be the issue. 

I am happy to assist you with anything else.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

thanks @International Support Team - how do you select country as remote? I don’t see that in the drop down list (attached). 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @International Support Team just checking back on on my query about the remote option not being available on the country drop down list. Can you advise how to rectify the LinkedIn job posting to show as remote and not onsite. This is now an urgent issue i need rectified. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@International Support Team 

I’ve contacted LinkedIn about this who have redirected me to Stack Overflow? I would really appreciate some further guidance on this. Thanks

Userlevel 5

Hey @Volvic 

Apologies on my previous answer, it seems the Country option in this article needs to be updated as it is not available for selection within the drop-down. If you are in need of urgent support on this, I would kindly have the Account Owner for your Personio account contact our Support team on this. We can then reach out to our partner GoHiring to help to you a solution on this asap.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Your reply