Answered

Editable offer letter

• 24 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello

Is there a way to be able to edit offer letter sent to the candidate when the candidate bounce back it (negotiations)?

Instead deleting and creating new letter (or employment contract) is it possible to re-open already created one and just edit and send it again to the candidate with updated details?

Also is there a way to remind candidate (or employee) to sign documents that have been sent to them? Unfortunately there is no “remind” button for now, unless the system send reminders by default? 

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 27 February 2023, 16:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Dorota 😊,

If the Offer has been sent and the Candidate for any reasons gets back to you and bounce this back, you can easily modify the Offer, by clicking on “Modify Offer” in the Offer tab as shown below in my screenshot:

Please note that if you click on “Offer declined” it would not be possible to modify it.

Regarding the possibility to send a Reminder to the candidate to sign a Document, you can create an Email template  and add for example “Please sign the Offer” and send this to the Candidates when needed, by selecting it from the dropdown menu in the Message tab of Recruiting section:

I will anyway invite you to share your idea in our ideation area, since we do not have a direct way to send automatic Reminders to candidates and employee to sign a Document. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.
In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you?
  • How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.
Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us :raised_hands::skin-tone-4:.

I hope this will help you with your query!😊

Best,

Anna Lisa

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Dorota - share the link to the Ideation once created, I will upvote as I had a similar use-case need.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Here you go!

Your reply