Answered

Interface

• 16 November 2023
  • 2 replies

We have a group page where various companies duplicate their adverts directly onto the group page via an interface in order to minimise the effort and only have to administer them once when new or outdated adverts are placed.

Is there an interface via which we can access categories (graduate nursing, hotel, etc.) and job offers in JSON format or XML format?

I can't find anything.

Thank you very much for your support. 

Wir haben eine Gruppenseite wo verschiedene Unternehmen mittels Schnittstelle direkt ihre Inserate auf die Gruppenseite mittels Schnittstelle duplizieren, um den Aufwand so gering wie möglich zu halten, und nur einmal administrieren zu müssen bei neuen oder veralteten Inserat Schaltungen.

Gibt es eine Schnittstelle über die wir Kategorien (Diplomkrankenpflege, Hotel usw.) und Stellenangebote im JSON-Format oder XML-Format abgreifen können?

Ich finde dazu nichts.

vielen Dank für die Unterstützung. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 24 November 2023, 17:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Kurbetriebe,

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Kurbetriebe,

This Helpcenter article explains the different options of connecting your career page to Personio to receive applications and candidate data directly in Personio.

In this article you will find more information regarding: 
The Personio Recruiting API.

Here you will find the link to our Developer Hub.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply