Netherlands - market insights regarding recruitment and talent attraction

• 22 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear HR Community!

My name is Ela and I am about to start recruitment project in the Netherlands, therefore I thought I would ask for some insights from the local market experts on that topic . 
The information that I am looking for is:
A. What actually attracts candidates currently on the job market? - here I am asking about any additional benefits (healthcare, sports card etc.)- is there anything else that is worth considering to make the job offer more attractive?
B. Most popular job boards for medtech industry in the Netherlands

I am opened to hear any information regarding best practices regarding recruitment in the Netherlands. 
Thank you very much in advance for any information :)
Best regards, 

Ela Vigué

This thread has been closed for comments. If you have an additional question,
just click on the "Ask the community" button above to create a new post! :)

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Elizabeth,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

Thank you for sharing this request for best practices. We have a dedicated group for members from the Netherlands 🇳🇱, I would like to encourage you to post your request there, since you will reach the precise public you are trying to communicate with:

The Netherlands HR Community

In case haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Thank you for re-posting the question into the Netherlands Group, @Elizabeth 
For those who are interested to read or participate: just click on the new discussion below. 😊

Best,
Daniele