Answered

Recruiting: on my application list I cannot see the comments I left

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

Normally I open the application, leave a comment and my team or I can see on the application list who has already a comment.

Right now I can only see if the candidate has a comment when I click on the application and not on the application list under the column comments.

nothing available on the comments section

I have not changed any settings.

Thank you for your support!

icon

Best answer by Andrea 3 February 2023, 10:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @marianagf,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉. 

The issue you are mentioning is very probably a system error. This is why, in this case, I would kindly ask you to report it to my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the details to confirm and report the system error.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you for the prompt reply.

It seems to be only happening to me, others with access to the list can see the blue dots when I leave comments.

Anyway, I will ask the account owner to contact the support team.

Thank you again and have a nice weekend ahead!

Best,

Mariana

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @marianagf,

Ok, that is certainly seldom. Thank you for reaching out to the account owner, I am sure the support team will be able to aid you in more detail with this topic.

Let me know if I can help with anything else regarding this topic.

I wish you a great start in to the week.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply