Answered

Recruiting: Phasen ändern

• 2 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello all, 

I have renamed old phases that were already there in the Recruiting area and also created new ones. Unfortunately, not all of them are displayed when I apply and assign phases.

How can I fix this?

Thank you very much!

hallo zusammen, 

ich habe im Bereich Recruiting alte Phasen, die schon vorher da waren, umbenannt und auch neue erstellt. Leider werden mir bei den Bewerbungen und dem Zuweisen von Phasen nicht alle angezeigt.

Wie kann ich das beheben?

Vielen Dank! 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 August 2023, 17:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @RTQuestions,

Thank you for your community question!

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 5

Hi @RTQuestions,

​​​In this case, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply