Answered

More Emergency Contacts

• 2 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello!

The company I work on just started using Personio! I was just updating my profile in there and came up with the Emergency Contact field.

I would like to know if it is somehow possible to add more than 1 Emergency Contact. That might come in hand as a list if the first doesn’t or cannot respond.

If it isn’t possible, it would be a nice feature to have.

Other than that, would also be nice to add a “Comment” field to add some other information about that contact. For example: “She doesn’t speak English”.

Thanks. :)

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 June 2023, 18:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @LuisHenri 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎉

Those would be Custom attributes which can be updated / added to on your side. To create, edit, or delete Sections and Attributes, please go to Settings > ORGANIZATION AND PEOPLE > Employee Information or ask one of your colleagues with access to this section to update this.

The left side of the screen shows a list of all the Sections as seen below. Then once you open any of these to show the relevant Attributes, which can then be edited, deleted or have new ones created as seen in my test account below:

Please note that Pre-set attributes can not be deleted as they are system attributesPlease see this article below for some more information:
👉 Create Custom Sections and Attributes

I hope you have a great weekend!

All the best,
Erica 😊 

Your reply