Answered

Displaying different Bonus splits

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello all,

we are currently struggling to display the Bonus Agreements for our employees in Personio.

Our bonuses are structured as follows:

• there are at least two different components with different weights (e.g. 50/50, 20/80, 20/70, etc.)
  • the bonus is paid with the Feb payroll

Question: Is there an easy way to:

1. display the different splits of the Bonus components in the salary tab
  2. the maximum possible payout
  3. the actual payout

I am looking forward to any kind of suggestions.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 March 2024, 16:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @matea.crc 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Unfortunately the Salary tab at the moment will only be able to visualise the target bonus at the moment. It will not show the different weights set in the Goals section and for the actual payout it will be shown in the Salary tab at the end of the bonus period if you have it linked to a goal. Alternatively if it is a variable bonus, then it will need to be entered manually. 

For more information on this topic, here is our guide on how to Link a salary bonus to a goal in the Performance & Development area.

I agree with you that we could improve this feature to have a better overview of bonuses on Personio, so could you kindly highlight this feedback to the Product Team via our Ideation area. The team take any feedback placed into this area into consideration when making future changes to Personio. 

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Your reply